Friday, October 5, 2007

Frustrating!

It's hard to believe that it takes so long to make something so small. I enjoy working in Photoshop and trying to design new ideas, but man! Making the logo for PR Tech. took a looong time. And I'm sure it could have been much better. My partner and I made a bridge as our logo - to represent "bridging the gap." I loved the concept, however it may be just a bit too far out of the box to really suit the client's needs. Students in the class came up with some really great ideas. I think it's neat that each group came up with their own concept - none really resembled each other.

For my group, developing the logo in Photoshop took the longest. The concept stayed basically the same, however transferring the idea from paper to computer was a little difficult. I have a new respect for designers! All in all though, I was proud of our work. For being fairly green when it comes to using design programs in depth, I think my group as well as the entire class did an excellent job! Hopefully our client the client thinks so too...

No comments: